July & August in Canada & The USA: Photo Diary



I have been thoroughly enjoying a long vacation in Canada over the past month and a half, hence the absence of a July blog post. Although I have no regrets about this, #sorrynotsorry😁; I do want to acknowledge the month of July with a series of photos. It was an exciting, adventurous and family-filled month and I am grateful to have some wonderful photos that capture the spirit of it all. 

Enjoy!


July 14th, 2018: Headed into my sister's wedding with the blushing bride & Jin


Fun with family (My aunt, uncle and three cousins)!






A Williams Family Photo

July 13th, 2018: Enjoying some sushi with my newly official brother-in-law!



July 21st, 2018: A selfie at the top of Mont Tremblant with my grandparents!



Enjoying the beautiful Lac Tremblant and our stay there!


July 23rd, 2018: A trip to Parc Omega on the way home from Tremblant!




July 26th, 2018: Our North Eastern U.S. road trip begins with a sunny day on the Boston Harbour



The Boston Public Library




July 30th, 2018: A visit to the Breakers Mansion in Newport, RI





Beautiful views along the Cliff Walk in Newport.







July 31st, 2018: An entry to the forest in Central Park, NYC







At the centre of Times Square NYC, on our way to see Frozen on Broadway!




August 1st, 2018: The view of Manhattan from Brooklyn







About to enjoy some of Grimaldi's Famous Pizza in Brooklyn!










August 9th, 2018: Exploring Mackenzie William Lyon King's estate with my cousin Ethan in Gatineau Park, QC



Reflecting on an amazing summer of 2018!


















Comments

Popular Posts